The Mars Community Challenge event is no longer available.
- Defeat 175 thousand Wave 7 Escalation Protocol bosses
- Defeat 300 million Hive on Mars
- Nightfalls – Defeat Nokris 150 thousand times, Defeat Xol 100 thousand times
- Use 300 thousand Override Frequencies
Nokris (Strange Terrain)
Xol (Will of the Thousands)
WORM GOD INCARNATION
- Complete the Warmind main story.
- Complete all Ana Bray’s quests on Mars.
- You’ll unlock the Nascent Dawn 1/5 Pursuit Quest once you’ve done so. Return to Ana Bray to pick it up.
- To complete this Nascent Dawn quest, you’ll need to beat 3 Patrols and 1 Lost Sector.
- Complete these Patrols and the Lost Sector to acquire 4 Resonate Stems.
- Combine these Resonate Stems into an Override Frequency item.
- The Override Frequency looks like a string of code and is connected to a specific Sleeper Node.
- The last three words of an Override Frequency will give you a clue as to where the music box is located.
- You’ll know if you’re in the right area as you’ll hear music playing as soon as you arrive. As you get closer to the Sleeper Node’s location, the music grows in intensity, so use it as your guide.
- Unlock your first Sleeper Node and return to Ana to receive a Warmind Engram and confirmation that there are 40 of these Sleeper Nodes scattered around the map.
These are random drops and not guaranteed.
- Braytech Schematics (Turn into Ana Bray for Warmind Engrams)
- Alpha Umi Ship
- Arctic Dreamscape (Shader)
- The Mad Monk (Shader)
- Legendary Engrams
Must be of 750+ Power Level for 100K Nightfall
Must be of 650+ Power Level for Normal Nightfall
Must be of 400+ Power Level for Escalation Protocol
Must have the Warmind DLC and the Campaign Completed
This service is done by account recovery only. Our team will sign onto your profile and complete the service. Make sure you fill out our checkout form with the necessary details. We will send you a text and email before signing on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the boxes below if you have any of these questions. If there is something you don’t see, feel free to use our livechat or use our contact form.
Do I need the DLC?
Yes. You need to have the Warmind DLC.
If I order an account recovery how will I know when you are signing on?
We always contact the customer via text/email before signing onto your account, and then again once finished. This is why we strongly advise including your phone number before purchasing so that we can communicate with you easier.
Do I require any specific weapons or armor?
No, we will use an item manager to view what is available to use.
If I order an account recovery how do I know you won't mess with my account?
We get this question all of the time.
We are a completely legitimate website and have accumulated plenty of feedback from satisfied customers. Check out our feedback section. The bottom line is we will need your trust to do an account recovery, and all we can do is prove our history with reviews. You are more than welcome to change your password the moment we tell you that your order is completed.